Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We did make it to Mall of America in Minneapolis. The kids thought the indoor rollercoasters were amazing and they loved this character from one of their favorite cartoons, the BackyardigansEthan was in heaven at Lego Land where you can build and race your masterpieces, the girls joined in the fun as well.
Where we ate lunch, the kids love the thunder and lighting that happens while you're eating, however Ethan was ready to get out of there. ( I think I scarred him when I drug Cirkle down the stairs at my parents house during a tornado warning, sorry E-man)

Matt was finally in his beloved Viking stomping grounds

Remind me again why we chose winter to visit the Minnesota Veeks? It was 0 degrees the morning we headed home. BRRRR, however the kids did enjoy skating on a huge puddle at Covill Park in Red Wing, one of Matt's great childhood memories of Minnesota summers




No comments: