Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our last leg of our vacation was spent in Portland with the Crowsons. This particular picture is one of my favorites. These two had been playing all afternoon. When I saw them sitting on this bench together...I asked them to pose for a picture. Emily grabbed his arm and said "best friends"...what a tender moment for a parent

Matt loves cooking for the Crowsons when he visits...Uncle Jerry also slow roasted some pork while we were there on his grill...he's an amazing cook himself. It was sooo good.
and Alex entertains the kids...which they totally love


the two Chefs

Sweet Aunt Susy and Miles


Alex and the girls


Miss Rachel and Brad were able to come up while we were there...it was a great visit



Susy and her mother Pat...whom I have never been able to spend much time with. I loved getting to know her a little better


Brad and Rachel

No comments: