Monday, November 23, 2009

A dear friend, Amy, took these pictures of our family...I just absolutely love them. I think you can see their little personalities so well in these pictures. Their expressions say a lot about who they are. Presenting.....our family

Ethan couldn't get any more handsome

I love my girls

Emily cracks us all up...couldn't be a better picture of her



Morgan and her sweet spirit




My guys


How I love this girl...I think you can see we look alike in this picture

Matt loves his girls



Ethan is the sweetest with these babies


3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

What a good looking family! WE miss you guys, and are glad you like your pictures!

Kelly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures. You guys are just beautiful. What more can I say?

C said...

I guess I have a lot of reading to do:)
I had no idea you had five kids. And they're adorable.