Monday, May 3, 2010

Meeting up in Vancouver, WA with some friends since high school for a wedding
My best friend and husband for 11 years. We had a great weekend with just the two of us in Portland where we lived when we got married. It was a wonderful time for us to remember the person we fell in love with. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

Me and Nikki, the beautiful bride

Thank you to Tami and her family for keeping the three older kids, Carolyn and her fam and the Hawley family for keeping the twins!! (pretty sad you have so many kids you have to split them between so many peeps!! hahaha) We would've never been able to go and enjoy ourselves without people that we know and love to have our kiddos. Thanks again!

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Sierra, you are gorgeous! I'm so glad you guys are so happy together. You guys are amazing. I can't believe Macey and Miles are so big...and beautiful!

FarrEver Family said...

Who is this person and where did she take my curly haired friend? You look fabulous, and I am glad you had a great get a way.
Miss ya as always!