Monday, May 3, 2010

Ok so I'm sorry to all of you who have subtly mentioned that you want to hurt me for not posting more often...seriously? If people only knew what goes on in this chaotic house! Well, anyway in no certain order, here's what I could come up with. Enjoy!!


Hiking while older 3 kiddos were in school

This is an updated photo of Sammy...she's growing like a weed...just like all the other peeps in this house
Miles before his first haircut

and after with Amanda...our pro hairstylist....he's thrilled.



2 comments:

Marcee said...

WOW!! Your kiddos are SO growing! Very cute pix. I haven't updated much lately either, but love seeing others! You have been busy with fun stuff, not just the day-to-day craziness of family!

C said...

So cute Sierra! Hope I can meet your family someday.

C