Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ok I'm really bad about being able to move pics around in my posts...so these are not in order how it happened, but I thought I would post some Puerto Rico pics from the summer when Matt and I got to get away for a week (thanks to my family for the babysitting) and after 11 1/2 years of marriage...we still completely enjoy being together and had a great time!!
In the rainforest...thanks Jake and Carolyn for making sure we saw all of the most amazing parts of Puerto Rico!









Like I said...not in order...but this is a picture of our favorite beach...the sand and water were AMAZING



the pool at our hotel

view from our balcony



Exploring in a cave on the beach...so awesome


Our favorite day I think was our last full day...we took a small plane to another island (where the amazing sand and water was in the picture above) and enjoyed being completely lazy (heaven knows we don't get that at home)




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh Sierra! HEAVEN! In more ways than one I'm sure!:)