Friday, November 14, 2008


Ethan's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese was a fun time had for all. Well, I'm sure Miles and Macy had no idea what was going on. Ethan invited 2 friends and our family adds 7 people. I can't believe my little boy is 5!
Happy Birthday E!!
While everyone was watching Ethan open presents.....Em was helping herself to the cake. I guess she wanted to make sure it was good for everyone else.







We let Ethan cut the cake this year. Everyone got a huge piece thanks to him.




And of course the presents were fun



While Dad handed out presents, took pictures and managed the chaos...Mom sat with the tater tots.




3 comments:

Jen said...

Chase wants to go there for his 5th b-day in January. Cute pictures!

Hailey Vial said...

I love the matching striped thermals! What darlings, it's amazing that you are out and about with them. You rock!

Peyton Alayna Mitchell said...

OMG Sierra you look fabulous!!! You are such a hottie! We love ya and miss you guys!