Monday, November 10, 2008

Again, a little late, but this is the babes at 3 weeks. Miles had his O2 off for a bit for his bath so I stole some time for pics without the tubes. I love it!

So I thought I would put this picture on here because our family has a tradition of taking a new family picture every time we have another and we have a wall in our house with all of our hospital pictures. Here is the finale...7 people in our family. I actually ventured out with the kids by myself to Walmart of all places. Morgan had the day off of school so she was the cart pusher. I pushed the twins in the double stroller and it was actually kind of fun. I'm sure I got all kinds of looks, but we loved getting out of the house. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow since the twins were born and life seriously could not get any better. I love being home with the kids and being a full-time mom. I wouldn't trade this time for anything right now.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Oh how beautiful your family is!
Isn't it crazy cruisin' around with a double stroller and then some?! You guys are fantastic parents, and those kids of yours are adorable. CC and Kennedy love the Halloween pix, what a cute pair of witches!
Hope you have a great week.
Hailey

FarrEver Family said...

Beautiful babies! I want to hold them! Will you hold Josie while I hold them? I was seriously missing you watching Oprah today while Beyonce was on. She has some fun new videos. Just google her.
Miss ya!