Monday, June 8, 2009

Here's some pics from my cousin, Tami and her beautiful family visiting us over Memorial Day weekend. 4 adults and 11 kids and we all survived!! We had a blast...thanks for coming LeFavor family!!Kate and Em played in Em's room a lot, we didn't even know where they were sometimes because they were in her closet.
Emma and E Man with Legos
The tramp was fun with all the kids...wore them out pretty good too
Kate, Em, and Sophie

I haven't seen my friend, Amy Farr for over a year. Now that they've moved to SLC only 4 hrs away, we'll see them a lot more now. They visited us for 4 days and unfortunately Amy, and then myself, got sick...but the kids had fun and that's what it's all about, right?
(maybe next time we'll meet in Park City, ok Aim?)
We love you Farrs!!

Deeken and Em
Noah and Morgan

E man and Micah

chillin' on the patio

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

When I first saw what you wrote about your cousin, I thought you were going to skip right over our visit. I was happily surprised. Who would want to miss out on that ever relaxing trip!!!
miss u already!