Monday, June 8, 2009

Here are some random, everyday pics at our house.


I love summer

E and his cars


Morgan's always ready to pose


Morgan and our Christina (well, Ok fine she belongs to Shelly)



My Em...I love this girl, she has brought me so much amazement, laughter, and pure joy
Here's Em's impersonation of Shi-fu


Sweet Macy

How can you not spray whipped cream?? It's the best!! Christina and Miles

Miles is done for the day in this pic on dad's arm
my smiley guy


Morgan and Ethan enjoyed spring soccer this year. They both scored goals here and there and enjoyed the team part of the sport. I think Ethan is leaning more towards baseball however, but Morgan had a great group of girls that were pretty good and are all already signed up for fall league together. Here I go....plunging ahead into soccer mom role...do I really have kids this old already??? Where did the time go??




This is Morgan and her friend Shay...they seem to enjoy each other and are headed into 2nd grade in the same class next year

One question...where's the ball in this picture?


No comments: