Monday, June 8, 2009

Now that our move is over...I have some catching up to do. The twins turned 7 mos old on May 14 ( I know, I know, now they're almost 8 mos). As you can tell, Miles has outgrown Macy by a foot at least. They are both such happy babies and love scooting around the living room. They are getting up on all fours and getting a couple of crawling moves in before they "belly out" as I call it. Their bellies flatten out on the floor like a lizard I think. They are getting really fun and starting to eat baby food, which adds another entire dimention to my day.







Macy loves sucking on her toes...she loves anything that involves her tongue, actually!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sierra, they are getting so big. I can't believe it. And of course just as beautiful as ever.

Hailey Vial said...

What a super fun bunch. We miss you guys, I Love your house, what a great back yard. Hope you continue to have a great summer.