Monday, June 8, 2009

Ok, these are in no order, just wanted to get some pictures of the house up before I get in trouble. I'll post more as I decorate a little more. Here's the kitchen, to the right you can tell that it overlooks the living room.


This is Em and Macy's room. Em gets the full size bed that belonged to Shelly's mother, I love this room and Em feels pretty cool that she has the biggest bed

Macy's side

All E wanted was a sports room, so I did the best I could. He loves it!!
I love the bay windows in these rooms with the storage in the seat.


Morgan's room is waiting for the extras like curtains and some decorating, she loves having her space however and reads every night without Em trying to cause mischief of one kind or another
I loved doing the garden bed and I thought of my dad all day and do every time I'm out there. I hope I inherited his green thumb!!
our view from the back patio

Most of the patio is covered except for the far end where we put our hot tub that we bought (you can't sit in a hot tub and not look at the stars!!) and then the garden is on the other side of that.



No comments: